Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekly 6

This was coming pretty close to midterm week...yay...

I got assigned my midterm for Production Studio which was basically a smaller working version of what the final product was supposed to be.  The demo was to fully incorporate audio aspects hooked up to change the graphics of the scene.  So far, we had split into smaller groups to get things done quicker on a smaller scale.  This was really nice and I got to work with 2 kids who I had never worked with before.  One of them is really smart and the other one does not really do any work.

In my Japanese History class, my professor gave a full overview of the Warring States Period.  Apparently it was a period in Japan where there were a ton of different regions owned by various warlords, and they all fought constantly for control of the country.  We also looked at Zen Buddhism which was a branch of Buddhism that was easy for samurai to quickly adapt to.  We started watching Seven Samurai, which I am told will take us about 3 classes to finish.

In my Casual Game Development class, we handed in our final projects.  You can check out my project on my friend's website here: http://alanleeson.com/BunnyBombs/bunnybombs.php.  We were really proud of the project for several reasons.  My friend enjoys web development and I also am a pretty big fan of javascript, so it was nice to get to program the game in that and HTML5.  We were also very clean in how we organized the programming of the game.  We used a module system and gave everything its own values.  I personally handled collisions, design, sound, and some other minor fixes,

In BizLegFoss we started transitioning from Legal to Business studies by doing our first profile, which you can see on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment